With the start of February 2022, the Super Bowl 2022 had been on the media a lot. So, what exactly is it ? In these we are going to Super bowl Facts
The Super Bowl 2022 is the final game of the National Football league or the NFL championship, held annually. It replaced the NFL champions game in the year 1966. And in 2022, this game will be played on second Sunday of February. This game being the finals of two best football teams in the United States.
when is super bowl 2022 ?
The super bowl 2022 will go live on Sunday February 13th. This year Los Angeles Rams will be going against Cincinnati Bengals at Sofi Stadium in Los Angeles, California. The kickoff time will be 6.00 P.M. ET.
where to watch super bowl 2022 ?
It will be shown on NBC and one can also watch live streams on Peacock, NBC Sports app and NBCSports.com.
We have now with us 25 Interesting Super Bowl Facts 2022, let’s have a look at them:
- The Super Bowl lasts three to four hours which also includes the pre and post analysis of the game. There’s 12 minutes of halftime too, but people have seen it to be extended upto 30 minutes too. In 2013 there had been a delay of 34 minutes at Super Bowl, the reason being a power outage.
- Los Angeles is hosting the Super bowl in 2022. It will be first time in 29 years.
- Each player from the winning team will get to earn $ 150,000 and the ones from the losing will get $ 75,000.
- In the year 2020, the halftime shows that year cost about $ 13 million to conduct.
- The year 2014 saw the release of the official documents showing the requirements for conducting Super Bowl. It stated that the stadium should have a minimum of 70,000 seats, and minimum 35,000 parking spaces.
- The 2014 Super bowl had 114.4 million viewers, the maximum ever in History.
- The Lombardi trophy for the Super Bowl had cost $ 50,000 to be made.
- The Super Bowl XIXX records the highest score ever to be made: 49-26. In which San Francisco 49ers won against San Diego Chargers.
- This will be the first time these two teams have met in Super Bowl. This is Bengal’s first Super Bowl appearance since 1988. And the Rams are in the Super Bowl for the fifth time, this being the second in the last four years.
- In Super Bowl 2022, 5 artists: Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Dr Dre and Mary J Blige will be performing together in the Halftime Show.
- The advertisement cost during the Super bowl event is the most expensive as it can go upto $ 5 million for only a thirty second video ad. In fact, many film trailers are also shown during this event.
- This event is no less than a national holiday, as people sit back at home watching Super Bowl Live, as a matter of fact many media claims that people celebrate it only a little bit less than thanksgiving.
- The Live match of Super Bowl is so popular among the TV media that the match itself is held in the evening time so that it falls in the prime time for the viewers.
- The first iPhone ad was shown at Super Bowl itself and this year Tiffany and Co. will be presenting their campaign starring Lady Gaga.
- J-lo and Shakira’s performances during Super Bowl 2020 is considered being one pf the most spectacular shows in history of halftime performances so far.
- The Super Bowl is also known to be the second festival when the Unites States consumes a large amount of food, approximately 8 million pounds of guacamole.
- The first Super Bowl was held in 1967 and Green Bay Packers were the ones to win over Kansas City Chiefs by 35-10.
- About 60 million people had watched the first Super Bowl that happened in 1967 on TV and now that number had reached a round 100 million.
- The players in the final two teams gets to drive a fancy car whole week.
- There is no payment made to the artists who perform during the halftime. The NFL does not cover their expenses. However, the artists do get exposure, as millions of people are turned in for the event.
- After the 2020 halftime show of Shakira’s, her Spotify streams went up by a 230 percent and Jennifer Lopez’ by 335 percent.
- The 2013’s super Bowl saw two brother coaches competing against each other. Jim Harbaugh from San Francisco 49ers and John Harbaugh, from Baltimore Ravens and it made history. The super bowl that year was also called Harbaugh Bowl or Har Bowl. San Francisco won that year with 34-31 giving ravens their fits loss in history.
- Super Bowl had never been held in cold climate or stadiums where the temperature is below 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lots of footballs for the teams too. Each team gets 108 footballs, out of which half are for practice and other half for the actual game. On an average number, one twenty footballs are used during the actual game.
- The hype for the game is so much that Highland Mint crafts a unique coin for the toss. The coin is specially made with an image of Lombardi Trophy which signifies the “heads” side while the other side has image representing current Super Bowl for the “tails.
Super Bowl has now become a worldwide event. Its viewers are not only limited to United States but worldwide. Not only the game is interesting to watch but the halftime events are also to be looking forward too. So why not tune in this Sunday and see for yourself? We are sure it will be worth your time.
Frequently Asked Questions
who is singing at the super bowl 2022
In Super Bowl 2022, 5 artists: Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Dr Dre and Mary J Blige will be performing together in the Halftime Show Were Expected
who is predicted to win the super bowl 2022
There are many predictions at the moment but we can say that the team which performs better will win
who’s going to the super bowl 2022
The team which performs at there best will win the Super Bowl 2022