Independence day the USA here comes on 4th July one of the biggest holidays in united states of America so here in this article we share some unknown facts of independence day of USA
Independence day USA
- while Independence Day USA is celebrated on July 4th USA’s 13 colonies actually declared themselves free from Great Britain on the 2nd of July in 1776
- men of the 13 colonies signed the Declaration of Independence two of the 56 men who signed went on to become presidents later John Adams and Thomas Jefferson who by the way were the two who suggested that the bald eagle should be USA’s national bird
- The USA has celebrated its independence from Great Britain since1776it wasn’t acknowledged as a federal holiday until 1870 almost 100 years after the Declaration of independence was signed fourth of July is a federal
- Every labour gets a holiday on 4th July so that he can enjoy the day with his family and friends
- Independence Day celebrated with food tons of food like so many other holidays are but on July 4th lots of Americans celebrate with barbecues and they eat around 160million hotdogs so go out there with a hot dog stand and cash in while you watch all the parades that take place early in the day conveniently so that you get to spend time with your friends family between the parade and watching
so these are some of the unknown facts of independence day USA so now we will see some unique facts of USA
Unique facts of USA
- The United States has the largest Air Force, operating a whopping 5,600 aircrafts of all types.
- The Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles is one of the world’s largest natural amphitheatres, capable of holding up to 18,000 people.
- Every day, Americans eat 100 acres of pizza, roughly 350 slices a second. a billion pizzas are sold a year, which probably shouldn’t be a surprise, But you should know about Canada
- The USA is the leading producer of natural gas in the world.
- The United States was one of the last countries on earth to abolish slavery in December 1865 the USA finally abolished slavery
So these all are some unique facts of USA so I hope that you enjoy the article by reading it once again “HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY USA”