PlayStation Network (PSN) is Sony’s gaming service where players can download games, stream live gameplay, chat with friends, and much more. The PlayStation Network was launched in 2006 and has since become one of the largest networks in the world.
You can create a new account or transfer your existing account to another user. If you want to change your username, follow these steps:
1. Log into your current account.
2. Click the profile icon at the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select Account Management from the menu.
4. From here, select Change User Name.
5. Enter your old name and click Save.
6. You will be prompted to enter your password. Enter it and then click OK.
7. Your new name will appear on the upper right side of the screen.
8. To confirm that your name has been changed, go back to your profile page by clicking the profile icon again.
9. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page to see if your new name appears there.
10. If it does not, try logging out and logging back in.
11. If this still doesn’t work, contact customer support.
12. For additional help, visit our Support section.
13. Note: Changing your username may take up to 24 hours for some services to reflect the changes.
14. Once your username has been updated, you will no longer need to use the old one.
15. If you have any questions about changing your username, please refer to our FAQs.
16. We hope that this guide helps!
17. Have fun playing games online!
. Have a nice day!
What happens if I don’t finish the change online ID process?
If you do not complete the change online ID process, you will be unable to use the new account until you complete the process.
What is Playstation online ID?
The PlayStation Network Online ID is a unique identifier for each PSN account. This ID is used to identify users when they log into the PlayStation Network. If you lose your password, you can use the PSN Online ID to recover your account.